Today In this article I will tell you the difference Between Blogger vs Content writer
1) Bloggers can turn into content writers but the transition is not easy.
2) Bloggers write about things that their own self (or themselves and their peers and friends) have done.
3) A Blogger writes content in his own interest
4) A Blogger is paid by the number of views or likes for posts he made.
5) `Blogger` is just the writer who writes blog articles.
6) A Blogger typically shares a few thoughts on any given topic and puts it out there for the world to consume.
7) A Blogger writes for himself or herself.
9) A Blogger is a person who keeps a blog or personal website online, usually with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.
10) Bloggers always think about How to rank a post on google.
11) Bloggers can write about a number of topics while content writers tend to stick with only one main topic.
12) In Initially Bloggers face so much difficulty But After that, they became Successful bloggers.
1) Content writers can’t switch to blogging easy.
2) Content writers write about things other people have done.
3) A content writer is supposed to research the topics and write the article as per the requirement
4) the Content writer may be paid by the number of words written
5) `Content Writer` writes content in other formats such as article, press release, SEO/SEM article, (video) transcript for your website and so on.
6) A content writer writes for the web with a specific goal in mind. They know just what message they want to deliver and how they are going to do it.
7) Content writers write for clients.
8) Content writers need to be extremely skilled in the knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation besides the flow of words and the ability to engage the reader’s interest.
9) A content writer is a person who writes articles for websites or businesses for advertising purposes
10) Content writer think about How to impress clients with my content.
11) Content writers are freelancers who can provide quality content for websites, blogs and other digital media.
12) Content writers do not face difficulty They only work for particular clients or Businesses.